Ever wondered what it would be like to line up alongside your favourite players and travel with the Blues team?
nib are providing one lucky young Blues fan between the ages of 6 and 18 the opportunity to travel with the Blues for the Brisbane Rugby Tens in February!
This exclusive opportunity comes with flights with the team, tickets to the game and merch pack for a young fan and their parent / guardian.
Entry is easy! Simply complete this entry form and tell us in 25 words or less why you should be the Blues 11th Man? and be in the draw to win.
Entries close 23 January 2018 so make sure you’re quick to be in the draw to grab your seat alongside the Blues for the Brisbane Rugby Tens this February.
Terms and Conditions for nib Blues 11th Man Competition 2018
How do I enter the competition?
When does the Competition start and finish?
- To enter the nib Blues 11th Man competition (“Competition”), you, with your parent or guardians assistance or prior approval, must complete the entry form on the nib nz limited (“nib” or “our”) Facebook page competition page (www.nib.co.nz/blues-giveaway) (“Entry Page”).
- All fields on the Entry Page must be completed for an entry to be valid. These include the entrants name, name of entrant’s parent or guardian, email, mobile phone number, and answer within 25 words or less to the question ‘why the entrant would make a great nib 11th man?’
- Only one registration per entrant will be counted as an entry into the Competition.
- nib and The Blues Limited Partnership (“Blues”) employees and their family members (including children, nieces, nephews and grandchildren) cannot enter the Competition.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged between 6 to18 years old (inclusive) and their parent or guardian who is willing and able to accompany the entrant (if they are the winner) to and from Brisbane to redeem all aspects of this Competition prize.
- Participation in the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by each entrant and their parent or guardian.
- The Competition starts at 5pm on 10/01/2018 and ends at 11.59pm on 23/01/2018 (“Competition Period”).
How is the winner of the Competition chosen?
- Each valid entry will automatically go into the draw to win the Competition prize (“Prize”). The Prize is valued at NZ$1950 and comprises:
- Return economy airfares for two (2) people from Auckland to Brisbane to watch the Blues play at the Brisbane Global Rugby 10’s carnival weekend (“Rugby 10s”), departing Thursday 8th February 2018 and returning Sunday 11th February 2018 (subject to flight availability);
- Three (3) nights’ accommodation in Brisbane in a twin share or double room;
- Two (2) tickets to both days of the Rugby 10s;
- Breakfast on 9th, 10th and 11th February included along with a meal with the team as designated by the Blues during the travel dates
- Transfers from airport in Brisbane to your hotel on arrival, from the hotel to the event and back and transfers from the hotel to Brisbane airport on departure day.. Other travel arrangements (including those to and from Auckland airport) are the responsibility of the winner.
- Two (2) Blues merchandise packs.
- One draw will take place for the Prize, and the winner will be the one entry drawn at random from the valid entries received during the Competition Period.
- The winner will have met the entry criteria set out above including having a parent or guardian who will accompany them in redeeming all aspects of the Prize. .
- The winner will be drawn at 12pm NZT at nib’s Newcastle office on Wednesday, 24th January 2018 and notified on Thursday 25 January 2018. nib’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Prize, or any part of the Prize, is unavailable, we may provide a substitute prize of similar value or specification. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- If you are the winner and you and your parent or guardian do not acknowledge acceptance of the Prize within 3 business days from the day of the draw, the Prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn from the entries of the prize draw.
How will I know I have won?
- The winner of the Prize will be notified via Facebook and email using the details they entered the Competition with. We take no responsibility for emails or other communications that are not received. The winner’s name will be published at www.facebook.com/nibNewZealand.
- The winner and their parent or guardian accompanying them to and from Brisbane is required by nib to supply a scanned copy of a valid passport upon confirmation of acceptance of the prize.
- If the winner and/or their accompanying parent or guardian is a New Zealand Passport holder, they must have a validity of six (6) months after their return date to New Zealand. If the winner and/or their accompanying parent or guardian are travelling on a non-New Zealand issued passport, it is their responsibility to ensure they check and obtain any applicable visa as required for travel to Australia.
Delivery of the Prize and use of winner’s details
- Travel documentation will be delivered by courier to the address nominated by the relevant winner. We are not responsible in the event that the winner does not receive the Prize because he or she has provided an incomplete or incorrect delivery address.
- Costs associated with accepting the Prize, other than those expressly listed in these Terms and Conditions, must be paid by the winner. Decisions regarding Prize logistics, costs and inclusions are at our discretion and our decision is final.
- Acceptance of the Prize by the winner and their parent or guardian means the winner consents for us to use their details, photos and video footage for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib nz Facebook page and nib.co.nz, without compensation. Each entrants answer to the Competition question ‘why the entrant would make a great nib 11th man’ becomes the property of nib nz and may be published by nib for promotional and media publicity purposes, including on the nib nz Facebook page and nib.co.nz, without compensation.
- We reserve the right to require an entrant and their parent or guardian to provide proof of identity and/or proof of compliance with any eligibility requirements and these terms and conditions.
- nib and the Blues reserve the right to change any of the benefits offered in the Prize due to reasons outside of our control.
- We can, in our sole discretion, disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in our opinion who has not complied with these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or has gained an unfair advantage in any way or has won through fraud.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or we cannot run the Competition as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
Our liability to you
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither we (including our officers, employees and agents) nor any of our affiliate companies or any third parties associated with this Competition, will be liable to you or your parent or guardian (even if negligent) for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, or otherwise), loss, injury or disappointment which you, your parent or guardian or any other person suffers or sustains in connection with this Competition and/or the Prize. Nothing in this clause limits you or your parent or guardians rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Our decisions relating to the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is nib nz limited of 48 Shortland Street, Auckland, New Zealand, telephone 0800 123 642 (we, us or our).
- The Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. To the maximum extent permitted by law, entrants completely release Facebook from any and all liability associated with this Competition. Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of use of Facebook.
- These terms may be updated or modified by us (provided this doesn't prejudice anyone who has already entered the Competition), and were last updated on 18/12/17. Any material change will be notified on nib.co.nz.